Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We are on the Move!!!

I am soooooooo excited!! I have launched the website for my baby: High Society Lifestyle Group. I must say it feels wonderful to step out on faith and pursue your dreams. I have felt a range of emotions over the last few weeks and I ended at the greatest of them all...LIBERATED & FREE. So hopefully through my efforts of releasing myself from expectations of other people; you will have the best time of your life with me. High Society is THE PLACE FOR FASHION & BEAUTY IN OUR AREA (Memphians) and WE WILL TAKE THE COMPANY TO OTHER MARKETS.

What can you expect? Fashion, Beauty, Trends, Restaurant Reviews, Behind the Scenes Features, Monthly Newsletters, Style Concierge Services, Makeovers, Book Clubs, Social Networks and SOOOO much more. So why go anywhere else for what's hot in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.