Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Secret Life of A Style Junkie....

In this thing called life, we sometimes get bombarded and continuously reminded of the things we don't have. We don't have that Porsche or Benz we've dreamed of or that loft in downtown Manhattan. Rarely do we stop and remind ourselves of the things we have, love, and the simple things we can't live without.

Talking girl talk with my best girl...mom.Playing with Ali. Playing dress up. Listening to Frankie Beverly and Maze. Laughing until I cry with my dad. Adoring a bad pump in Vogue. Buying a bad pump from GoJane instead. Eating. Watching Style Network. Running on a hot summer day. Enjoying Memphis for what she is. Drinking chocolate milk. Putting on a nice dress. Going nowhere in my nice dress.

I stop and think about all the things I absolutely love on a constant basis. It's a reminder that when I reach that level of success, there are things that I LOOOOOOVED before that will keep me humble and satisfied. I am passionate about those things such as I am for fashion.

Fashion and style is something I have always loved. I can't remember a time when I didn't. I have never fallen out of like or love with it. It's what keeps my heart beating. My soul grounded and connected to the true essence of why I was giving the loan of life.

"Life is a loan...spend it wisely" Old man in High Point Coffee Shop

Be inspired in this society!!!
xoxo, Andrea Fenise

1 comment:

  1. I feel that.. "Going nowhere in my nice dress"! Small pleasures in life often get taken for granted..

    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.