Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shoe Fetish


I <3 SHOES!!!!! I recently picked up US Weekly's Fall Style Special and turned the page and immediately found yet another shoe in which to crave for. I know I had to have it....in my dreams. It was a nut bolted green suede Mary Jane stilleto by a designer who I had never heard of... Ruthie Davis. I had to find out who this chic was because to design a shoe like that you had to be FABULOUS. So here she is Ruthie Davis.......

She is a hip designer who loves fashion, design, art and comics. Her shoes have been on the feet of soooo many celebs such as Beyonce who absolutely loves rocking Ruthie Davis shoes, Avril Lavigne, Kim Kardashian, Jenny McCarthy, Cassie, and more.


But here's the shoe......
Yup right there.


$875 www.shopkitson.com or take the time to go by Ruthie's site. Browse through the shoes and even read her blog. www.ruthiedavis.com



Be inspired in this society!
xoxo, Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.