Monday, December 15, 2008

Beyonce on the Cover of Elle


So of course, I obsessively await new issues of magazines to hit my newstand. I have my picks for certain features too, but by far, Elle personally covers all of my bases. I was so excited to see "B", Beyonce, Sasha Fierce..whatever she decides, will do; grace the cover of the magazine. The article was well written and we almost got a little more personal with Beyonce. Everyone knows she's very private and I can definitely respect that. Talking about respect, I so respect stylist Joe Zee who is a phenomenal stylist and creative director over at Elle. He styled the Beyonce spread and did such a fabulous job. We will give both Joe Zee and Beyonce a special "Stylista of the Week" spot.
"Style Personality"
On Beyonce's style: Classic pieces adorned with funky accessories but overall she'd rather stick to lady like dresses and slacks. Rather be seen not heard.
On Sasha Fierce: "Glam Queen". She takes risks. She's all woman and not afraid to show it. She brags, curses, and wants everyone to know she's that b@#$%.


Be inspired in this society!!!
xoxo, Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.