Thursday, December 11, 2008

Style Stalker

Her vocals may be up for debate... I bet she's thinking about that 106 & Park performance too. Her style, I must say, is something to watch. As a model and a naturally beautiful girl, Cassie does know a tad bit about style. I don't think I've seen a "don't" from her on the red carpet or even candid pictures.


Casual Chic at TRL Studios
Shopping with a friend in Miami


MTV Video Music Awards

Another MTV Award Show
Let's see what you think of Cassie's style...vote under Style Stalker
Be inspired in this society!!!
xoxo, Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.