Friday, August 29, 2008

Fashionista Friday

So I decided to play a little game with Fashionista Friday today. Instead of me giving my thoughts on who is a fly fashionista, I decided to allow you all to be involved. These chics are all different in regards to their style. From Kelis being "Hip Hop over the Top"to Kerry Washington bringing the "Classic Old Hollywood" to Rihanna introducing us to "Fashion Domanitrix". I love ALL of their styles. Let me know who you love the most. There is a poll to the right yup look over there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.