Sunday, August 10, 2008

Out of Touch

So as you all know I haven't blogged in nearly a week...please thank my puppy boxer Ali. He chewed my internet card and even some of the keys off the labtop. I was so upset but when you look at his sad face you can't help but say "Alright, I know I should not have left you alone for 6 hours of course you would cry first then get destructive.

I couldn't make it to my fav coffee shop until today so here is my formal apology for staying away so long. If this helps here is a picture of my baby.... You can 't be mad at his mommy now.
I'll be back this week so come back and hang out with me.
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.