Thursday, August 28, 2008

Style Force to Be Reckoned With.....


I have never been so excited to watch a reality show in my life. Yesterday, while combating a little boredom, I flipped through the channels and came up on Glam God with Vivica A. Fox. I had seen commercials and heard the internet buzz and decided to give yet another reality show a chance. Glam God is THE reality/competition show for hungry stylists who crave to style celebrities and give them that red carpet look. It was so fun to watch. I might add a learned a bit. It comes on tonight so all you stylists out there tune in to VH1 9/8 c and see if they have anything on you.
Let me know if you have any favorites!
Here's the extended trailer for you to get a sneak peek...


Be inspired,
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.