Friday, October 10, 2008

I <3.....

Rachel Zoe Project premiered on Bravo about a month ago and due to my schedule; I haven't watched an episode. It's been driving me crazy. So I caught up on all of the episodes via YouTube. FABULOUS!!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS ADORED HER WORK. She's responsible for most of Hollywood's images. Even a non fashionista can learn a little book from the Style Guide...It's a nice manual for stylish chics. Check out the show on Bravo Tues nite 9 c.

Be inspired in this society!!!
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.