Monday, February 23, 2009

Style Stalker | Taraji P. Henson

I remember the first time I saw this style star in Baby Boy. I fell in love with her character and style. Taraji P. Henson had beautiful hair, a wonderful personality, and great style. So it's no surprise that her style is worth stalking. Taraji has shown so much growth both in her acting profession and her style. She celebrated an amazing night being nominated for "Best Supporting Actress" and I wanted to celebrate her style.



I anxiously anticipated seeing what she would pick to debut on the Oscar Red Carpet. Taraji looked stunning in a Roberto Cavalli dress, Mary Norton bag, and vintage Fred Leighton jewelry. Great job for an Oscar virgin.

Here are more pictures of Taraji on red carpet events. Sidenote: I am soooo loving the bob. It's such a funky twist to the classic bob so similar to her style.















Be inspired in this society!!!
xoxo, Andrea Fenise


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.