Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm having a 90s moment....

I was watching videos early the other morning on VH1 and I had a 90s moment screaming to the top of my lungs and dancing because my favorite band was BACK!!! Yes, New Kids on the Block is back LMAO. They have a new single, album, and of course a new video featuring NeYo directed my Benny Boom (my fav video director). The single is hot and all of my boyfriends look so good. Joe is the main boo though. You know I had to check out the styling. TheY look GREAT with tailored suits, button downs but you could see each personality. The chics in the video looked classy with very cute cocktail dress and makeup & hair was definitely on point. Oh with that being said about men's styling...very soon my very good friend and men's stylist will contribute to the blog. Fellas, I do listen when you say you need some men's tips. But check out the video and let me know who your boyfriend was in NKOTB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.