Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm not a "know it all" but what I do is.....

I'm kinda getting irritated with all the people who are now designers....designing Obama tshirts. While I will announce my support of Barack here on my blog, I am bombarded by the slew of people with homemade Tshirts, airbrushed tees, and all sorts of ridiculousness. But just when "it" gets on your last nerves, something refreshing comes your way...."Runway for Change". A bunch of fashion designers have counted Obama in & designed cool graphic tees and tote bags supporting the "man for change".

Proceeds for the sales are donated to the Obama for America Campaign. Shop online @ http://store.barackobama.com Click on Runway for Change.

I love art and quality work so now that I am on this kick...I am seeking out real artists and designers making some hot Obama gear.

Be inspired in this society....REGISTER TO VOTE TOO!
xoxo, Andrea Fenise

Diane Von Furstenberg Tote...Cute!!

A nice classic twist by Nannette Lepore


MY FAVE!!! So cute and sexy but the message is still there.


Vera Wang...great shirt
My guy and favorite designer Zac Posen does an asphalt women's tee.

1 comment:

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.