Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun with Fashion


Hello Kitty Diamond ring by Kimora Lee Simmons
Lately, I have realized that no matter how much older we get...we still want to have a little fun with fashion and accessories. We all can think of a cartoon character in which we absolutely loved. Some of us incorporated our love affair in our style. Well, Hello Kitty is my obsession and love affair and I have found that I am not alone. So many chics adore Hello Kitty that I had to post a special blog for ALL OF MY FELLOW HELLO KITTY LOVERS. I visited the Sanrio store online and found some cute items to add to the wardrobe without looking 10.


Chic Leather Hello Kitty Wallet
Adorable Cell Phone Charm

Gold Trinket Hello Kitty Case...You can carry your mints or even lipgloss.
Stars & Hello Kitty Metallic Clutch
Victoria Couture Collection for Hello Kitty...Large Wax Tote
Be inspired in this society
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.