Monday, August 11, 2008

Style Conciege

In preparation for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, I have been browsing through lookbooks of some of my fav fashion designers. Of course, hands down, Versace, reigns SUPREME. I took a peek at Fall Resort 2009 and was both AMAZED & INSPIRED.

Why I'm in awe:
1. The Color Palette... Fall's color palette's are normally dry and boring but in this collection the mix of bright reds and deep browns were quite genius. The color combinations made me think of a fly chic in Dubai or an collage of images from India.
2. Accessories: I am a self proclaimed Style Junkie. All of the fashion mags and blogs have reported the tribal jewelry and statement pieces as the hottest accessories to have for the fall. Versace did it well. Gold accented pieces with wood bangles...FAB CHIC!
3. Designer for the FASHIONABLE WOMAN!!! ENOUGH SAID.








THIS BLUE IS AMAZING!!!

BE INSPIRED THIS WEEK!!!
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.