Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BET Awards

I didn't get to catch the awards but as soon as I came home I logged on to get pictures from the red carpet. Uhm, well, what can I say, should I have expected more. But here we go, there were definitely some misses. Some artists came through for me, stylists let's push the button.
Best Dressed Women I will give it to Alicia Keys. I am loving her new stylist. She is graciously transitioning and metamorphosing her style. She dress like an elegant and classy woman. Quite a change from the braids and jeans.
Worst Dressed Women Lil Mama's image doesn't scream fashionista but COME ON. I know it's supposed to be fun but it's not Halloween it's the BET Awards. Lil Mama you gotta do better boo.
I was pleasantly pleased with the College Hill gang. Chavon I love the dress. Dorian I didn't expect anything less. Great look!
Red Carpet Men
Okay Chris..I see ya. Love the sporty Euro look.
Jermaine...Jermaine Come on..I wouldn't even expect to see him so casual even in the "A". It's the BET Awards...dress up a little more. Let's do better.
ROTFLMAO....Speechless!

Voluptous Mami Fit is so important and sad to say only one got it right.
Jennifer tried but the fit wasn't right. What do you think of the hair though?

Satin is a very difficult fabric especially for more curvy women; the bottom of the dress was such a horrible fit. Did her stylist not see that?

YES Jordin!! Great dress, look, and such a beautiful smile to compliment the ensemble. You got it baby!



Color of the Season Yellow
The ladies all worked the yellow pieces...Who do you think worked it the best?

Keyshia I don't know..I guess it works. I love the shoes though. I would expect more for the hair. I love the color but the cut doesn't work for me.

Trina She looks better. Glad she went for more of a flowy and loose dress rather than tight. It works.

Rihanna I don't care for it. She has been such a style icon lately. We could have done something shorter or...No I don't like it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.