Monday, June 16, 2008

Solange's New Video


When you have an older sibling, it's always hard to live up to expectations of your older brother/sister. Solange is the younger sister of Queen "B" (Beyonce) but she holds her own. Hadley St. Dreams set for release August 26th is Solange's new project and I must say it's a breath of fresh air. I love the sound, the looks, and creative direction. Hadley St. Dreams is a mix of 60s & 70s Motown and electronica. The new video is definitely a great direction creatively. Ty Hunter, stylist, did an amazing job collaborating with Malina (director) styling through the decades. I have always loved fashion during the 60s...Diana Ross... I might add is one of my style icons. The pieces in this video are simple but chic. Great styling!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.