Monday, July 7, 2008

Break Thru Tuesdays

OMG I had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend...I watched the fireworks it was cool. Ate some BBQ it was GREAT thanks daddy. Road trip with Superman :) Finished making these denim leggings FINALLY and they are hot too. They will definitely be one of the hot pieces in the style studio. Getting back into the groove of things was kind of a drag. But this new feature Break Thru kinda has me jittery and anxious. I am a very frugal fashionista and I'm always on the prowl for that break thru. What is a break thru you ask???? Wait a sec, I heard you.




BreakThru: [adj] that shopping moment when you get a deal that you know just shouldn't be real. The sense of euphoria that makes you call your girlfriend and say " Girl, I just got my break thru. You unconciously got your shopping breakthru. So we call this Break Thru Tuesdays.





First, let's have some girl talk, I must admit one of my flaws....I don't keep with the manicure appointments. I looked at my cuticles one morning and said this is outright ridiculous. Then someone else mentioned it and made the call for me. I had a 12:00 appointment for a mani & pedi with "The Nail Diva" the NEXT day. Since it's summer I decided to browse through O.P.I.'s nail collection and got my BREAK THRU.


I am a huge fan of O.P.I. polish simply because they have the best marketing in the world and the colors are hot. Who comes up with those names? Ele-phantistic pink...Strawberry Margarita, Lincoln Park After Dark...Did someone say Party!!

I had so much fun trying on all the colors that I must share this too.... Click on the link, select you skin tone and try on all of the colors in the OPI Studio. http://www.opi.com/opi/opistudio.aspx


My 2 Fav Shades from the India Collection: Color Nirvana Spring/Summer 08
Ele-phantastic Pink

Curry Up & Don't Be Late




This week's BREAK THRU......

High Society wants to give you your BREAK THRU so "The Nail Diva" has offered to give all of you High Society IT Girls a lovely special...$30 spa mani and pedi... Mention High Society when booking a nail appointment.

Kimberly "The Nail Diva"
901.335.6906
singkimb1@yahoo.com

xoxo,
Andrea Fenise





1 comment:

  1. I too have the hardest time keeping up with nail appts. There just doesn't seem to be enough time... But you are right about the OPI it is the best and the color names are just fabulous...

    ReplyDelete

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.