Friday, July 11, 2008

Fashionista Friday



At 21, most young chics are only thinking of a couple of things parties, drinking, and boys. Meet Tatiana founder of Culture Shock Magazine, designer for Immer Voran Clothing, TV junkie, and a serious sneaker junkie. Tatiana is in her CEO mode at a very young age; bringing innovative.creative.stylish ideas to the industry. High Society sits down with "Tot" and talks about her current projects, what she can't live without, and her favorite TV show.


Q: High Society is defined as a feeling of euphoria & the prominent people, fashionable people in their social life. What about fashion gets you "high"
A: The colors, the fabrics and the lifestyle as far was where I'm wearing the clothing to.

Q: What are some of the current projects you are working on?
A: I'm currently working on my biggest campaign yet, Project Re-Launch which is the re-launching of my magazine Culture Shock Mag. I feel like there was more that needed to be covered and so much more to expose our readers to. I am also working on my new television show, Culture Shock Mag Presents Road 2 New York Fashion Week, which will be on the MTTV channel this fall and on the website.The show will follow fashion editor, promotions director, and I as we make our journey to this past Fall 2008 Fashion Week. We will also be attending Fashion Week in September so we'll be taping then as well.
Q: Immer Voran & Culture Shock are very innovative and cutting edge projects what inspired you to launch the two at such a young age?
A: Thank you that's exactly what I wanted it to be innovative and cutting edge! But I'm the only child and I always kept myself busy I honestly feel like my purpose in life is to inspire people, whether it be through fashion or me talking about what's current I felt like I had to. As far as Immer Voran (means Always Ahead), I felt there was something missing in fashion and I wanted to be that missing piece. Culture Shock the television show, I felt that television was getting boring and when I was younger I used to create little shows in my room so it was only right the first opportunity I get to create a show. The magazine, was started from me blogging, updating people on the latest in music, fashion, culture, events, gossip and then my opinions of it all. But I wanted my age group to have more of a voice as well and I wanted to get everyone reading again so I started the magazine and later the student organization, Culture Shock Mag Society of Middle Tennessee State University.
Q: As a young fashionista, what or who defined style for you?
A: I would say colors and shapes define style for me. I wear items that don't match at times but if it compliments my shape I'll wear it. I love colors and I love new styles.

Q: 5 pieces/items you absolutely can't live without
A: A pair of cute stilletos, chuck taylors, an American Apparel dress(b/c I can always make it look different than the last time I wore it), sunglasses, and a huge bag!

Q: "Yea, last time I saw you at MT's homecoming I was wearing an American Apparel dress you were like who's that chick wearing my AA dress. I love American Apparel. You can get your "Break Thru" in there. So, Fashion Rules you live by
A: Never say I would never wear that because one day you may consider it! :-)

Q: What is one thing you want people to know about Tatiana
A: I'm excited about life, I'm a workaholic and i love Diddy and the Golden Girls!

Models be sure to go to the site for additional information about the model search. http://www.cultureshockmag.com/shockmag.com
Contact:
Tatiana Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.