Thursday, July 17, 2008

High Society Living

Hey Chics,

Sorry I've been missing for a couple of days. I've been so busy that well... enough of the excuses. Okay, reading is fundamental chics. For us women, this subject matter is super important to me. Financial Power, Knowledge, and Freedom. More and more women are running business, investing, obtaining material things that were once what we acquired after jumping the broom. For this special edition, I would like to invite you to join me in reading Suze Orman's "The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke".
It is a really helpful book and for those of who are interactive, hands on learners it's very resourceful. I'm in NO way a finance guru but I will leave you with some helpful tips for managing money.
1. Pay yourself first. When you get a check or gift, ALWAYS pay yourself at least 10%.
2. Shop for deals. Don't pay full price for something if you haven't shopped around.
3. COUPONS! COUPONS! COUPONS! I think I am obsessed with clipping coupons. They really come in handy.
4. Pay bills on time. Late fees are so unneccessary.
5. Ok if you are a budgeting type of girl, write down all of your expenses and get them paid. Envelope systems really work for me, may not work for you. Expenses such as gas, food, and entertainment...place the money in envelopes when it's gone it's gone. Don't go to the ATM until you get paid again.
Hopefully, this works and you will have money to buy that big ticket item and feel good about it too.
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.