Monday, July 14, 2008

Style Concierge

Q: I am going to an All White party this weekend. I don't have a clue where to start. Please help me time is running out.


A: Hey chic....CALM DOWN!!! There are a few options online. You may have to add a few more coins to the purchase but I think it's worth it. Not sure if I would get on foot looking seeing you are already stressed. So, I have a couple of pieces in mind.

Let's start with some very affordable pieces to ease your little mind :) Tiered knit dress 33.99 www.gojane.com Add a fly shoe spicing it up with some color will definitely take you there.

A classic wide leg pant and a ruffle top is simple chic! But be sure to funk it up with a fabulous clutch and manicure with a dash of color...I love OPI colors so be daring go for a pink/blue/yellow.



Shopbop.com is one of my favorite places to shop online. They know that chics like you are looking for special items so they created a shopping category just for WHITE DRESSES. I picked a few of my favorites that were easy to dress.


Hope you have a great time!! Take lots of pictures.
xoxo,
Andrea Fenise
If you have a style question, email me highsocietygroup@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like your business featured on High Society Lifestyle Group? Please forward your information to highsocietygroup@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
We are a lifestyle blog creating a life with style in Memphis. We will bring you all the exclusive events, fashion & beauty trends, art shows, restaraunts, music, and much more.